‘Tis almost the Holiday season – and we couldn’t be more excited! We’re returning for the most wonderful time of year with three weekends of the 2019 Fetch Holiday Market. Starting November 30 at the historic Denver Sports Castle, we’ll gather together 100s of vendors together to create Denver’s most festive holiday shopping destination, complete with holly jolly eats, drinks, music, and more.
The 2019 Fetch Holiday Market schedule will be as follows:
- Weekend One: Saturday, November 30 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.m and Sunday, December 1 from 10 a.m. -5 p.m.
- Weekend Two: Friday, December 6 from 6-10 p.m., Saturday, December 7 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., and Sunday, December 8 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Weekend Three: Friday, December 13 from 6-10 a.m., Saturday, December 14 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., and Sunday, December 15 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
We’re honored to work with a curated group of emerging and established entrepreneurs, creators, and small businesses from Colorado and across the U.S. To ensure that each event features a diverse and interesting set of vendors and products, our market events are juried. We’re seeking companies that fit our aesthetic, have an innovative, cohesive brand and offer high-quality original products.
The Holiday Market application process is “rolling,” meaning: 1) there is no deadline to submit your application and 2) you will be notified if you have been accepted or denied within 24 hours of submitting your application. On your application, you will have the option to apply for one weekend of your choice, two weekends, or all three.
If/when you are accepted to the Holiday Market we encourage you to register/pay for your Holiday Market participation ASAP because we are offering special pricing for a limited time (keep reading for more details).
Pricing details for Holiday Market participation: for the 2019 Holiday Market, we are offering three different pricing tiers for limited amounts of time – hence why we encourage you to apply/register as soon as you are able to. Here’s how the pricing will work:
- September 9-20: vendors who complete their registration during this time will receive 10% off their total cost of participation.
- September 21-27: vendors who complete their registration during this time will receive 5% off their total cost of participation.
- September 2-November 1: vendors who complete their registration during this time will have to pay full price.
What are the booth options and how much will they be? We will be offering the regular three Fetch vendor booth options and pricing. The pricing structure outlined below Details are below:
- Tier Three: $500 / 10×10 vendor booth space
- Tier Two: $1000 / 10×10 vendor booth space plus booth preference submission (second round after Tier One vendors) and marketing perks
- Tier One: $2000 / 10×20 vendor booth space plus booth preference submission and marketing perks
**The cost to participate in Fetch Markets is based on a two-day market event. The cost to participate is not increased or decreased with the addition of any additional market day, as it is with the 2019 Holiday Market.**
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Questions? Email email@example.com
Now open in Downtown Denver!
We’re excited to share that our team opened a brick-and-mortar retail shop at Dairy Block, a mixed-used development located in Downtown Denver. The store is an extension of Fetch Markets (formerly known as the Denver Flea), in that we will offer an innovative shopping experience and community gathering space featuring a curated group of emerging and artisan brands from Colorado and across the country.
We’re positioning the shop to be a “retail test kitchen” in that brands will be hosted for varying lengths of time, ranging from long-term leases to trunk show pop-ups. Our goal is to create an evergreen, fresh collection of brands that each have a story to tell.